Monday, October 5, 2015

OVER THE KNEE BOOTS



SKIRT: Target || FLANNEL: Unavailable (Similiar) || BOOTS: Unavailable Similiar || BAG: Rebecca Minkoff || WATCH: Michael Kors, Old || BRACELETS: David Yurman & J. Crew || MONOGRAM: Love Always


First things first:

1.) I have wanted some over the knee boots since last fall! I am not a huge fan of heeled boots, so I decided to purchase a cheaper pair to test out before investing in an expensive pair. Well.... lets just say... I've worn them 4 times in 4 days! I am completely in love with them!

2.) H&M came out with a skirt similar to this one last year. I went to every H&M in Houston and never found it! I was browsing through Target the other day and found this grey one. You know how Target is... you go in for chapstick and come out with 5 bags of stuff you really didn't need...

3.) It is finally flannel season & I couldn't be more happier!!


Hope you all had a great weekend & have a happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10