Tuesday, November 24, 2015

GIFT GUIDE: BEAUTY LOVER





Hope you are having a great week! I can't believe Thanksgiving is just two days away! This year has flown by!


I always love receiving higher-end beauty products for gifts. I usually add a few beauty related things to my Christmas wish list! I always pick things that I wouldn't normally purchase myself. I have a few of those items on my list!

Items that are my "tried & true":

I love the Anastasia Contour Kit! I only use three shades in it, but I have "hit pan" on all of them! This would be a great gift for any beauty lover!

The Beauty Blender would make a great stocking stuffer gift for all beauty lovers. I don't know how I put on my foundation before I had one! They're that great. I have turned my mom, and three of my friends on to them!

Another item I am crazy about is Revitalash! I used this last year and my eyelashes looked better then ever! This would be a perfect gift for any woman. Who doesn't love long lashes?!

I have a few Sigma Brushes and they work so well! I think this gift set would make a perfect gift for someone just starting out, or someone that wants to add to their collection! Also, the sigma brush cleaner is so neat. I am horrible about cleaning my makeup brushes but this does the job quick!

Items I would love to try:

I need a new hair dryer so badly. I always go look at them and realize what other great things I could have instead of a blow dryer lol! This year, this Dry Bar dryer is on my list! I have heard lots of great things about their products! If the woman you are shopping for has a nice blow dryer, get her this curling wand set!

I was in Nordstrom the other day and I swatched this NARS palette. It was absoultly beautiful. I wish that I had bought it then. I love how it can be used as a blush/highlighter or as eye shadows!

I have wanted to try the St Tropez self tanners since the beginning of time! I always turn orange when I self tan so I've been hesitant. I've talked to many people that say this one doesn't turn them orange, so it's on my list!

I am a perfume connoisseur.. okay not really, but I do love perfume! I smelled this YSL perfume the other day after hearing lots of people rave about it & it smells AMAZING! I need it in my life!

Hope you enjoyed this gift guide! See you tomorrow with a post I am soooo excited for :) 






1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10