Wednesday, November 25, 2015

HOLIDAY PARTY LOOK










DRESS: J Crew || COAT: Nordstrom || SHOES: Go Jane || NECKLACE 1: J Crew || NECKLACE 2: J Crew || 

This dress would make a perfect holiday party look by dressing it up, or you could wear it Christmas day by dressing it down.
I of course, chose to dress it up! I love how vibrant the color is, and you can't beat the price tag (its on sale right now). 

This coat pretty much speaks for itself & I love it! In my mind leopard is a neutral, it goes with anything and everything! Just by adding this coat my look became so put together! If you don't have a printed coat I suggest you get one ASAP, you won't regret it!

I also layered a few necklaces to look more festive, I really like how it turned out. I might have to do it all the time ;). 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you that take your time to read Tassels & Tabbies everyday. I was so nervous 6 months ago to start this adventure and now I couldn't imagine life without this little website. This has been one of the greatest decisions of my life & I truly appreciate each and every one of you!

What are you thankful for?

I am incredibly thankful that two of my biggest supports are my parents! They are the most selfless people I've ever met & I wouldn't be here today without them! I love you mom & dad!! I am thankful to have a roof over my head, a loving family, a warm bed to sleep in every night and food to fill my belly, oh and coffee too! I am always so thankful to live in this amazing free country! 

Robert, if you are reading this I'm thankful you listen to me talking about clothes, photoshop & I Movie on all our dates. I love you! 

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with stuffing, pumpkin pie & quality time with your loved ones!

See y'all Friday with some Black Friday deals!


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness those shoes are to die for!! and i clicked to see how much they were (thought they would be super pricey) can't believe how affordable they are! too bad they're sold out of my size in every color :( you look fab, though! great look.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10