Monday, November 9, 2015

LACE & A WINDY DAY



TOP: SheIn || JEANS: Hart Denim || FLATS: Old Navy || HAT: David & Young || BAG: Unavailable (similar) NECKLACE: Kendra Scott || EARRINGS: Kendra Scott || WATCH: Michele, Unavailable ||


The weather these past few weekends hasn't been on my side! My weekends are spent taking blog pictures, but it has proven to be difficult to snap pics in the wind and rain. Im praying the rain stops for next weekend!!

Anywayys....

Here is another great find from SheIn! I came so close to buying the  Free People Secret Origins Pieced Lace Tunic but couldn't bring myself to spend 130$ on a top (story of my life). I was browsing SheIn late at night and found a dupe for it! I am a such a sucker for lace detailing. SheIn is filled with Free People Dupes! 


I've linked some other SheIn pieces that are dupes for Free People items.. you can find them in 'shop the post' below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10