Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: HER






Yay for the Holidays & yay for my first ever gift guide!

I know, I know, its only November 10th but pretty soon it will December 24th and you will be running around looking for last minute gifts. Hopefully this gift guide helps you shop for all the women in your life!

You can't ever go wrong with hats, they are very popular this season. Floppy hats or beanies would make a perfect gift. They are reasonably priced and everyone needs one!

Notebooks are another item you can't go wrong with. I have them stashed everywhere... In my purse, car, nightstand, at work.. you name it I have a notebook there. Everyone loves a good notebook to jot down thoughts in!

Mugs... Need I say more?!? Im contemplating making a 'gift guide: for the mug lover' because that would be me and about 1,000 other women in this world! I love the positive saying on this one!

I don't know anyone that wouldn't love a bracelet to spice up their arm candy. I love my David Yurman bracelets and wear them every single day! Side note: one of my students yesterday asked "why do you wear those bracelets every single day" LOL! They are perfect for your mom, girlfriend, wife, etc!!

This crossover ring would make a great 'white elephant' or stocking stuffer gift! It looks exactly like the Bauble Bar 'Mason' Pave Ring but half the price!

Lastly, everyone loves a good candle! I get most of mine from Bath And Body Works or Anthropology. I smelled this one the other day and its heavenly & I love the container it comes in.

This is my first of many Gift Guides so stay tune!
You can shop the items here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10