Wednesday, November 11, 2015

PERFECT BOW HAT & OTK BOOTS



DRESS: SheIn || BOOTS: Similar || BAG: Yesstyle || EARRINGS: Lisi Lerch || HAT: Old From Urban Outfitters ||


This time last year I wouldn't have been seen in over the knee boots. For some reason I couldn't understand the hype over them. (I am a riding boot/booties type of girl). Everyone was spending 800+ for Stuart Weitzman OTK boots and I was sitting around thinking WHY?!?!

Fast forward to this year.. they've grown on me! I bought my first pair and now I am in love. They go with everything and dress up any outfit!

They sell out quickly I have put two different pairs in my shopping cart, gone back to buy them and they were sold out.. So if you see a pair you like grab them fast!

Here are some OTK boots I'm lovin'

Steve Madden On major sale!!
Kristin Cavallari 20% off & I love the color!


You can shop my look & these OTK boots below:





1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! You are super talented and have an amazing sense of style! I love your photos!��

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10