Friday, January 22, 2016

VALENTINES DATE NIGHT LOOK















DRESS: Free People || SHOES: Vince Camuto || BAG: TJ Maxx, (SimilarSimilar, Similar)
Jewelry is always listed below!

Happy Friday friends!! I had a short week this week thanks to MLK & it felt amazing!! I spent the day off taking a ridiculous amount of blog pics! 

I found this dress @ Free People (i'm on a FP kick)! It comes in multiple colors & I actually had tried it on in black. My mom was like "really Hope? you have so much black get something different". So, I found the exact dress in this blush/purple color & I love it! This look would make a perfect wedding OOTD or Valentines date night! PS I found this EXACT dress in a few other colors on sale on a different site for half the price!

I found this bag at TJ Maxx (its one of my favs) over the summer but I linked some similar! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10