Sunday, January 24, 2016

LITTLE WHITE DRESS

















DRESS: Forever 21 || OTK BOOTS: Nordstrom || SCARF: Zara, SimilarSimilar || HAT: ASOS || BAG: Yesstyle || 
Jewelry is always listed below!

Happy Monday friends!! I can't believe we are almost in February.. Time is flying
People always say that all women need a 'Little Black Dress' but I think we also need a perfect 'Little White Dress'. They are so versatile... Perfect for spring & summer but also perfect for the cooler months! I love how this one looks paired with these OTK boots! I can't wait to style this dress in the spring.. My mom & I are planning a trip to San Francisco & I can just picture this dress with some cute espadrilles! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10