Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Smooth Talker Top









Top: Free People || Jeans: Hart Denim || Shoes: Steve Madden || Bag: Yesstyle || 

As you may have seen on the news its Noahs Ark 2.0 over here in Houston, TX. I am going STIR CRAZY!!! I have never wanted to sit in a classroom filled with 20 children more in my life... clearly I'm loosing it... 

Anywhooo!! I found this Free People top on major sale at Nordstrom Rack a couple months back. It, like a lot of my clothes got put to the side of my closet to shoot. Unfortunately I got super busy and never took the pics! However, I have found it on major sale.. Im talking 40% off! Ive linked it below and above :) 
I love the ruffle detail at the bottom.. so cute! 

BTW!!! My friend Ashley makes these necklaces (she also makes earrings & bracelets).. she has an etsy shop.. please go check her out! I love her & she is quite the jewelry maker! Im all about #shopsmallbusiness!

Thanks for stopping by! I am reviewing my Birchbox vs Ipsy and will have it ready for y'all on Friday!! See ya then!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10