Monday, February 29, 2016

BLUSH FUZZY COAT









COAT: SheIn c/o || TOP: Gap || JEANS: Forever 21 || SHOES: Similar || BAG: H&M || NECKLACE: Maeson Ford c/o || 

Photography by: Dede Raad & Ashley Lundahl

I am back in Katy after a fun filled weekend in the Woodlands, TX. I attended Thrive Blog Conference and it was wonderful! I'll post more about it later this week. If you are a blogger I would definitely recommend finding a conference near you to attend!

I wore this look on the second day of the conference!

I have wanted a fuzzy coat for a while now but never found one that I was really in love with, & the ones I did find that I loved cost a small fortune #aintnobodygottimeforthat !! I spotted this one on Shein (25$) and fell in love! It is lightweight but also kept me warm. It is a perfect transition piece from winter to spring & a perfect pop of color! 

What did you do this weekend?! As always thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.

09 10